Thursday, September 1, 2011

Praise Report

Yesterday I got the results of my latest MRI.  The doc showed me and my husband a film that had a combination of every MRI that I've had from the beginning to now.  My most recent MRI shows no new abnormalities and that my previous lesions appear to be stable or slightly less pronounced.  Maybe the pain that I was feeling in my brain had nothing to do with lesions forming after all.  That's great news considering that I have been off treatments for over 3 months now.  At this point, I will restart treatments because 4 months appeared to be too long w/o treatment last time. 


I also received an e-mail from a Tysabri coordinator who wants me to speak at their next dinner here in Reno on October 20th.  I will be joined by a neurologist by the name of Vincent F. Macaluso from New York.  He also has MS and Tysabri is his current treatment as well.  I'm looking forward to this and I will be sure to blog all about my experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment