Monday, November 28, 2011

Countdown To Boston

Today is Monday and in a few days my husband and I will be going to the training conference for MS advocates in Boston, MA.  My husband is my care partner and also my best friend.  We have had a lot of "firsts" together, including our trip to the east coast. We're staying at the Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel.  We may try to venture out a little between meetings or maybe we just relax as much as possible since the 3 hour time difference will affect us.
From Boston we will fly to New Jersey to visit my sister-in-law for one day, maybe go to Central Park for a bit of sightseeing.  This will be my first time meeting her in person even though we communicate a lot thanks to Facebook.  My husband hasn't seen her in a very long time so we are really looking forward to hanging out with her and her husband.

Stay tuned for updates about our east coast journey.....

No comments:

Post a Comment