Saturday, November 9, 2013

Neurologist Update

This is an update to my post about my New Neurologist.  I had my first appointment with Dr Stephanie Smith and it went very well.  She's new to the city of Reno and she says she loves it here so I'm really glad to hear that.  I hope she will be around for a long time.  Everything went as well as I expected.  I do miss my former doctor but I will still see her at MS dinners where I give speeches about my personal MS story.

If you or someone you know has MS and you have questions or you just need someone to talk to, please never hesitate to reach out to me.  I mean it, I'm not just saying this because it sounds good.  I love talking to and listening to my fellow MS patients and/or family members or friends of MS patients.  We are all in this thing together and together we can make a difference.

My e-mail address is chocklitgirl@gmail.com or you can hit me up on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/chocklitgirl32.



No comments:

Post a Comment