Friday, April 13, 2012

Give Back Night @Chili's

Last night Chili's hosted a give back night for the MS Warrior's, my walk MS team for the National MS Society.  We had a great time.





For every table with this flyer, Chili's donated 15% of the bill to our team between the hours of 4 and 10.  We earned $160 for the MS Society Nevada Chapter.




Linda Lott, MS Society regional manager for the Nevada/Southern California chapter.  This woman has more energy than the pink Energizer bunny and if Duracel had a mascot, they wouldn't have nothing on her either.  She makes it easy for me to be a walk team captain.  She is a huge part of every effort that I make to raise money for the MS Society.




My husband and one of his brothers from another mother, Steve.  What I want to know is, who is the father?


This is part of the group that accompanied Steve, there were 12 of them all together.  They really know how to have a good time.

The rest of Steve's entourage.  Super cool people.

G Money (green shirt) and his wife Jennifer with their children and grand kids.

Left to right: My husband, me, daughter Aliya in the shadows, Brooke and Steve.

Aliya and her best friend Sarah and Dayna behind them.

There were a lot more people that supported us through out the night and I want to say thank you  to every single one of them   I also met some people that plan to walk with us next weekend.  I felt like a star last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment